Should You Hire A Professional Videographer?
If you want to grow as a company, filming a quick video on your phone isn't going to cut it. Odds are the audio will be less than pristine, shots will be out of focus, and the final product will look rough. This will reflect badly on your company or product. Having a professional videographer in your corner will help you present videos that connect with customers on a deeper emotional, as well as visual, level.
One of the worst things for businesses is to miss opportunities. What is holding you back from maximizing your potential through video marketing?
- Maybe you don't have the resources to make the high quality video you want
- Perhaps you're not sure what goes into making a video
- Maybe you don't see the need for videos at all
Whatever the reason, here is how you can increase your potential through videography.
How To Find The Best Corporate Video Equipment
Of course you can buy the equipment yourself, but you should consider the cost of even the most basic equipment. As you’ll find, production can get expensive very quickly. There's no guarantee that you'll make enough money to cover the cost of the equipment, even if you manage to drive traffic to your product.
You don't want to spend thousands of dollars on lights, cameras, and audio equipment. You also don't want a video filmed on your phone to represent your company. A phone camera makes your image flat and bland. You want to stand above your competition, don’t you?
Don't worry, professional videographers have a passion for their work and they purchase the right equipment to back it up.
- A professional videographer has the equipment and knowledge to make your product stand out. This means you don’t have to start over whenever a take doesn’t go as planned.
- Instead of spending a lot of cash on equipment that might not work for you, a videographer knows which tools to use. Plus it will only cost a fraction of the price of purchasing the equipment on your own.
- There are a wide range of video tools out there. You don’t have to understand them all, and then only to realize that you got the wrong lens. Videographers know what they need to get the desired effect already.
Instead of spending precious money on equipment that you might not use, call in a video expert. You can get your money's worth without breaking the bank.
A Professional Videographer Knows What Captures Attention
Videography is more than picking up the camera and hitting record. It is a combination of planning, shooting, reshooting, editing, sound, and color. Not only does it take research, but also time that you could be devoting towards improving your business. With a videographer on your team, you don't have to worry about which size lens does what. They’ve got you covered already.
You could try and film your videos yourself and hope that they work out. But then you spent all that time, money, and effort for nothing. How much would that end up costing you in time and effort that could be spent on building your business instead?
- With a professional videographer, you can get a high quality product the first time, meaning that you can reach customers sooner
- Videographers know how to use angles, colors, and sound to create the strongest emotions in customers, persuading them to buy.
- Professional videographers draw from countless hours of experience and study, and you get the benefit of their craft. Spare yourself the headache of opening 50 tabs of YouTube instructional videos, when you can have a videographer who knows the job inside and out.
Don’t scroll through other videos in envy when you have the tools at your fingertips to have an amazing video of your own, by utilizing the right people. You don’t have to be a video expert; we’ve got that covered. All you have to do is contact us and watch as we craft a video that captures your unique voice and product.
Videos Are Essential To Growth As A Business
With the emergence of TikTok, Instagram Reels, and social media stories, video is everywhere. As the world becomes more tech-savvy, you cannot afford to ignore video as a part of your marketing strategy. Statistics show that companies that use video ads have greater potential for growth and success.
- According to Social Media Week, viewers claim that they remember 95% of a brand message they see on video.
- Google has discovered that more than half of online customers decide what brand or product they should buy because of video ads.
- Animoto, a popular social media blog, found that video ads are the #1 way new customers find brands.
So what does this mean for your business? It means by neglecting to make business videos a part of your marketing strategy, you are missing out on potential clients and business. There are tons of customers looking for what you have to offer, who could find you through business videos.
XYZ Videographers Take You To The Next Level
If you're not using video to market your business, you're missing out. In today's age of social media and constant content consumption, a professionally made business video is one of the best ways to get your brand in front of people's eyes. Not only are videos more likely to be shared than other kinds of content, but they're also highly engaging, making them more effective at getting people to take notice of your business. And with platforms like YouTube and Vimeo, it's easier than ever to get your videos seen by a large audience. So if you're looking for a way to give your business a boost, now's the time to get started on making some killer business videos.
If you’re ready to reach your next level, or for more information on marketing and video, here’s how to get started: Contact us. You’ll have a team of experts at your disposal to help you grasp opportunities to grow your business with a strategy customized to your unique needs.
Leave a Reply